Monday, August 30, 2010

I miss her

My sister - the one wearing green t-shirt
Is she cute? Yes, when she is not arguing with me.. XD

Having a facebook chat with my sister this morning. After a short chat with her, I realized how much I miss her. All the memories with her suddenly emerged.  All the scenes appear distinct in my mind. Doing some crazy things together, singing “syok sendiri”ly at home, and laughing loudly together. Of course we did arguing with each other, fighting with each other. But everything returns to normal after a very short period just as we didn’t argue and fight before. Anyone of us will apologize and try to mediate the settlement. I think this is because we are sister. The closest person besides our parents. We would never want to undermine our destined relationship.

I think I’m not a good sister. Although I love her deep from my heart, but I never tell her. She is really childish. To me, she is still like a primary school girl. She loves toys and magic. She would buy toys that you will never thought that a form 5 girl would buy. She is easily to be satisfied. An ice-cream would make her happy. I have never thought that I’ll miss her that much. I have no regret to have her as my sister and I’m proud of her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment