Saturday, August 14, 2010

Flowers and Rainbow



It’s valentine again. Flowers are usually gifted to our loves one in this special day. Flowers are used to express the meaning that one’s desire for his special someone. The floral shops are packed with various flowers to fulfill different demands. Every girl would like to receive flowers. May be I’m not that ladylike. I prefer looking at the rainbow quietly rather than receiving a flower. Perhaps I refused to see the flowers wither and fall into decay. It is too sad for me to see them reaching the end of its life. Almost everyone felt good nigh immediately after receiving a gift of flowers even those who were feeling low and were in a depressed mood. I like the aroma of the flowers. The aroma of the flowers enables me to forget all the worries at that particular moment. The flowers have a healing touch. So do the rainbow. The rainbow has a power to arouse happiness in one’s heart of hearts. Although rainbow has seven colours which each of them gives different feelings, the combination of all the seven produces a sense of harmony. “Rainbow!!!” I shouted. I’m just like a little girl, pointing to the rainbow hanging on the sky. “Why are you so happy with it?” My dad asked. “It’s beautiful.” I smiled. I looked at the rainbow for a few minutes. Within that few minutes, my mind was relaxed and I felt I was on cloud nice. Rainbow gives me a sense of peaceful. Whenever I’m blue, I’ll look at the sky. Perhaps I’m searching for the rainbow. The flowers are rainbow on the land. Whenever rainbow is not seen, flowers will take its responsibility to bring people happiness.

1 comment: