Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Being a daughter

Being a daughter of my parents for 21 years, there are many events happened between me and them. As a naughty daughter of them, I remembered there was once my parents brought me to hypermarket when I was a child and I was suddenly disappeared from their sight. They were so tensed to search me out. They kept calling my name and there was no response from me. After a few minutes, I jumped out from the clothes displayed. My parents asked me where had I been and I told them I was playing hide and seek with them. They warned me not to play such game with them again as they thought I was missing.

I also remembered when I am about 3 years old, I had asked my parents to buy me a book named “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs” as I was attracted by the colourful pictures in the story book. My parents refused to buy that book for me as that book is actually quite abstruse for me that time. I kept persuading my parents to buy that book for me. Finally, I got what I wanted. The book always reminds me that I have parents that love me so much. They don’t have the heart to see me disappointed.

I am proud to be my parents’ daughter. Today, tomorrow, or the days after tomorrow, it will still be the same.

2 comments: