Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My Life

I’m already 21 years old. With 21 years of living experiences, there are many things happened in my life but nothing was special. My life can be considered as boring as everyday seems keep repeating the previous day. However, my life becomes more interesting with the accompaniment of my family and delicious food.

When talk about food, girls would always worry of weight gaining. But I’m not, as I have another problem -- underweight. I like to eat, especially with my family. Dining with my family would be my most precious time after I entered university as I can only dine with my family during holidays.

I like to try new food from different restaurants especially other countries’ food. Whenever I had tasted delicious food, I will feel happy and I would like to share this happiness with my family. However, my family members do not like to try new food. They would always order the same dishes from the same restaurant once they are satisfied with the flavor. I always persuade them so that they would try other countries’ food but my idea is always rejected as they only like Chinese cuisine. Even my younger sister responds me the same.

Finally, I had successfully persuaded my family to have lunch together at Sakae Sushi. That was my first time of having Japanese food with them. I felt happy as I have always wished to share the food I like with them. I remembered I was so excited and smiling appears naturally on my face the whole day.

Actually I didn’t try Sakae Sushi before. So I just simply ordered some from the menu which are similar with those I tried at other Japanese restaurants. When the food was served, I saw their expression and I knew that they don’t like it and this shows that there is no next time. However, I’ll continue introducing more delicious food to them as I just want to share my happiness and create more memories with them.

To me, looking at the photos I took with my family at different places and receiving a call from them would be a good remedy for my homesick when I miss them. Mentally support from my family gives me courage to face the hardness of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment